Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By registering and/or purchasing ACRLE Conference 2024 Tickets, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated below: REGISTER NOW! (acrle.com)
Thank you for your interest in participating in ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you go through the following event ticketing terms and conditions.
- ACRLE refers to (Asia Centre for Reproductive Longevity and Equality)
- In this section, words like ‘holder,’ ‘bearer,’ and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you - the person who will buy the tickets to ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024. On the other hand, ‘our,’ ‘us,’ ‘we,’ ‘issuer,’ ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024- ACRLE.
- By purchasing tickets to ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024, you consent to our terms of service without any further obligation. Please refrain from purchasing tickets for the ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024 if you find any of the following clauses-listed terms or conditions unacceptable.
- Please note that ACRLEreserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions - without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser https://www.acrle.com/2024-conference. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024
- The Ticket price for ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024 is non-negotiable and non-refundable.
- The ticket you buy grants revocable entry to ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024. ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024 attendance is revocable with the licence. The issuer may withdraw this licence without notice or compensation at any time.
- The bearer is responsible for the ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024 tickets upon receipt. ACRLE has no financial or legal responsibility for tickets that are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed, or rendered unusable.
- Kindly note that event ticketingis the sole authorised source for purchasing ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024 If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risk of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- ACRLE has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of ACRLE will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The purchase of tickets for the ACRLE Conference 2024 is/are final, non-refundable, and no requests will be taken into consideration.
- If you are not able to access any section(s) of the venue - due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024 is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, ACRLE has the sole and absolute right to:
- Reschedule the event, or
- Issue a partial/full refund, or
- Not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of ACRLE will be considered final.
- If ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024must be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, must be borne by the purchaser. ACRLEcannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- Verification of IDs eg. Student IDs are required to be uploaded upon registration.
- By purchasing ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024 tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to ACRLE to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) For verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims - full or in part - and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- ACRLE Does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024and ACRLE follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you indulge in any objectionable action at ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
- These Terms and Conditions and all its subsequent variations shall be subject to, governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in connection with any dispute arising from your Application and/or these Terms and Conditions.
We really hope you will have a great time at ACRLE CONFERENCE 2024.
You can get your tickets through REGISTER NOW! (acrle.com)
For more information, visit Home (acrle.com)